That's right folks! If we ever get to Kessel, we will all sleep easily because Kephess has been vanquished! In a grueling two day raid, the heroes from No Sleep Till Kessel have finally destroyed EC's Kephess on NiM . Congrats Everyone!
Actually, that isn't the biggest story. The biggest story is that Kaahlin actually spent some of her hard earned (like healing is hard) BKP. But , all that aside Dread Master Bestia went down after a hard fought battle. What was started on Saturday, finished with the cold dead corpse of our prey on Monday.
Btw, the rumor of Fuzzy being JMD is just that, a rumor.....we all hope.
After it became apparent that the conquest of Alderaan would
not come to a swift end, Fleet Admiral Aygo came up with a daring plan to tip
the scales in the Republic’s favor. After review his plans with General Garza,
Grand Master Satele Shan, and Supreme Commander Jace Malcom, he was given the
green light. Operation "Killer Joe” was a go.
Operation "Killer Joe” is a three staged attack on House Thul
by a small platoon of soldiers consisting of a mix of Jedi, troopers and privateers.
Fleet admiral Aygo suspects that with all the battles raging across Alderaan, the
outposts and the main Imperial cities will be lightly guarded and a small force
of elite troops should be able to take them. Stage one will be an attack on
Outpost Ghrent located in the Glarus Valley. Stage two is the capturing of
Outpost Bolym in the Juran Mountains to prevent any early warning being sent to
House Thul. The last stage is the Siege and Occupation of House Thul and the
Rhu Caenus Spaceport. The goal of this attack is to demoralize the enemy by
taking their palace and to prevent the landing of enemy reinforcements at the
spaceport. Aygo dispatched two generals code named Rucus and Fuzzyewok to lead
the attack along with one of his admirals known as The Doctor to help
coordinate airstrikes and flybys.
The platoon gathered at Castle Panteer and proceeded to
Outpost Ghrent. As anticipated, the outpost was lightly guarded and fell
quickly. After a short victory speech by General Fuzzyewok, the troops rallied
and headed towards Wardpost Hurne to pick up some supplies. However, unknown to
the platoon, a message had gotten out to House Uglo that the outpost was under attack.
House Ulgo saw a opportunity to test a new weapon they had been developing and sent
forth their new droid design, the Siegebreaker, to destroy the invaders. House
Ulgo’s developers have noted that the Siegebreaker design is a failure.
At Wardpost Hurne, the commanders discussed which route they
would take to the second outpost. After consulting maps provide by Private
Simins they decided to take the north route and cross the river at the head (though
it was tempting to take the south route and use the bridge) to avoid
detection. At 2235 hours the battle for
Outpost Bolym began. The fight was fierce and quick and the outpost fell to the
With the last fall of Outpost Bolym, the platoon at last was
in position to strike House Thul. There was no need for subtlety here as the
goal was to strike fear and demoralize the enemy. At 2240 hours the platoon led
a full charge on the gates of House Thul!
was lighter than expected, even so it was a hard fight. Thovarr was hit in the
knee and would have been out of action had it not been for the emergency
medical treatment he received in the field. With the gates breached, Generals Fuzzyewok
and Rucus led the platoon through the streets straight to the doorsteps of the
Thul Palace. The battle outside the palace doors
was furious! With the palace forces defeated, the
platoon celebrated its victory on the throne of House of Thul.
With the palace taken the platoon moved on to the spaceport which
was guard by a Sith overseer who was quickly overwhelmed. The remaining forces
were dispatched and the spaceport was secured. Operation "Killer
Joe” was a success and the Occupation of House Thul has begun.
Here is what is needed to expand our guild ship. It will cost 50 (that's right 50) dark projects to get one encryption. You will need 50 encryptions to get one framework. Each room/wing of the ship will require 2-6 frameworks and 5 million credits.
3 Self-perpetuating Power Cell, 6 Alien Data Cube, 6 Biometric Crystal Alloy, 3 Rakata Energy Node, I War Supplies: Invasion Force
War Supplies: Invasion Force (any crafter)
1 ea: Infantry Supply Kit, Armored Vehicles, Holocron of Strategy, Starship Weapons, Crystal Capacitors
Infantry Supply Kits (Biochem) First three are all biological compounds and last three are biological samples. Any one of the recipes will make one Infantry Supply Kit
6 ea: Artificial Microbe, Viral Residue, Red Goo, Immunity Cell Culture
8 ea: Nerve Damaging Chemical, Cosmic Trace Particle, Psychoactive Compound, Nutrient Cell
10 ea: Blue Goo, Medical Fluid, Genetic Anomaly, Hallucinogenic Compound
6 ea: Metabolic Enhancement Agent, Biological Compounding Chemical, Mutagenic Paste, Neuro Extract
8 ea: Alien Bacteria, Inert Virus, Parasitic Microorganism, Quick Growth Agent
10 ea: Toxic Extract, Microscopic Symbiote, Unknown Microorganism, Bio-Energy Cell Sample
(Cybertech, Armormech, and Armstech) Any one of the recipes will make one Armored Vehicle
8 ea: Electrum, Mythra, Durasteel
12 ea: Neutronium, Diatium, Bondite
16 ea: Phobium, Bronzium, Chanlon
(Cybertech, Armormech, and Armstech) Any one of the recipes will make one Starship Weapon
8 ea: Amorphous Carbonite, Zal Alloy, Turadium
12 ea: Resinite, Fibermesh, Polyplast
16 ea: Plastoid, Plasteel, Laquerous
(Synthweaving and Artifice) Any one of the recipes will make one Crystal Capacitor
8 ea: Damind Crystal, Carbonic Crystal, Upari Crystal
12 ea: Firkann Crystal, Phond Crystal, Opila Crystal
16 ea: Nextor Crystal, Bonder Crystal, Eralam Crystal
Holocron if Strategy (Synthweaving and Artifice) Any one of the recipes will make one Holocron of Strategy
8 ea: Alien Artifact Fragment, Primeval Artifact Fragment, Primordial Artifact Fragment
12 ea: Galactic Artifact Fragment, Hypertech Artifact Fragment, Ancient Artifact Fragment
16 ea: Lost Artifact Fragment, Sacred Artifact Fragment, Prehistoric Artifact Fragment
There are a total of 15 rooms that can be unlocked. The grand total of frameworks required for all 15 rooms is 54. Doing the math, for a complete unlock of the guild ship it will require 2700 dark projects. Ouch! We can also get frameworks from Conquest Commanders (chance drop.) However, all who participate in taking him down will get one encryption. We can also get encryptions from weekly rewards for guild conquests. Oh, for those who are attempting to do the math with the 2700 dark projects. It will require 8100 Self-perpetuating Power Cell, 16200 Alien Data Cube, 16200 Biometric Crystal Alloy, and 8100 Rakata Energy Node. Start farming!
You have been thinking lately, "You know, I could use a hypercrate once the new patch hits. Too bad I don't have the cartel coins to spend." Well stop your thinking about it. I will be putting a hypercrate up for a raffle. It will only cost 200,00 credits per ticket. You may think, "Hey, I don't have that kind of bank roll." Don't think that! That should only take an hour of dales to come up with it. Easy. Enter as often as you wish. Funds will be put in for our guild ship. Ok, now the fine print. Ticket sales will have to reach a minimum if 5,000,000 before it will be raffled off. That is only 25 tickets. Send an in game email to Exnuke. I know you may see me on one of my other toons, but please send it to Exnuke. Drawing will be held once the new patch drops and the new hypercrate is released. Of course, the winner will have to wait the 36 hours for it to clear customs. Enter often and good luck!
That's correct. The SWTOR event that we were all waiting for has finally arrived again. The chance where we get to infect our friends and enemies alike. It once again has returned to the planet it all started from so long ago. (The event, not the plague.) Tatooine. Once again the desert landscape is a prime breeding ground for the plague. Unfortunately, it will not be like the original event two years ago. It will however, be like the last event on Alderaan. So, get out your achievement check list and grab the start quest on fleet. Head over to Tatooine and eradicate the plague, or take it back to fleet and wreak havoc with it. There is no set date for it to end, however, plan on it to end next week. There will be a new world boss for us to vanquish. He will be like the last one on Alderaan. Just different debuffs and a new pet for us to get. So, I hope to see you all there in the tunnels knee deep in rakghoul entrails.
2.8.2 Patch Notes
-The Gray Secant has returned from its travels! Participate in the Relics of the Gree event from July 22nd 12:00 GMT to July 29th 12:00 GMT.
-Bounty Contract Week returns! The event runs from August 12th 12:00 GMT to August 19th 12:00 GMT.
-The "Gen’Dai” Codex Entry is now obtainable by both Factions.
-Republic players are now able to obtain the "Sullustan” Codex Entry.
-System Messages are now moveable using the Interface Editor.
-The Camera Rotation Speed slider now correctly adjusts the speed from 0-100%.
-Ground textures no longer appear poorly when Texture Anisotropy is turned on if the computer’s graphics card cannot support the option.
-The Series 512 Cybernetic Torso now has the appropriate color scheme.
-The Rest and Recharge item "Chance Cube” now has sound effects.
-Corrected the tooltips of a number of Super Rare Cartel Market items to properly reflect that they are -Ultra Rare, in keeping with their Collections unlock prices.
-The ST-7 Recon Walker and the Ghorfa Bantha now play footstep sound effects properly while rotating.
Classes + Combat
-Sever Force no longer interrupts Warzone objective captures.
-Containment now properly applies a 2 second stun when the Shadow cancels Whirlwind by dealing damage.
-Creeping Terror no longer interrupts Warzone objective captures.
-Haunted Dreams now properly applies a 2 second stun when the Assassin cancels Whirlwind by dealing damage.
Flashpoints + Operations
-The Beast of Vodal Kresh encounter in Athiss now resets if the boss is moved too far off of its platform.
-The Guardians of the Fortress now have the correct damage and health in 8-Player Nightmare Dread Fortress.
-Some enemies in the Assault on Tython and Korriban Incursion Flashpoints have had their toughness reduced to make for a more enjoyable experience and reduce the length of some of the more difficult engagements. The boss encounters have not been changed.
-Missions + NPCs
-The CZ-198 Missions "Droid Demolition” and "Manual Shutdown” now properly share their completion credit between group members.
-Credit and Commendation acquisition rates have been returned to normal.
Soovada ("Spoils of War" in Huttese) is an annual celebration of
total extravagance in Hutt culture, originally celebrated in the summer
season of Varl after successful military campaigns. Rival clans compete
to prove their superior wealth, attempting to sponsor the most parties,
pit fights, bounties, gambling, and every other public display of
fortune and excess imaginable.
Popularized among outside cultures during visits to Nar Shaddaa,
this exuberant holiday is now celebrated on hundreds of worlds across
the galaxy, where it's simply known by its Huttese name; any connection
to ancient wartime looting is largely ignored.
New Event: Spoils of War! Players can earn double
Ranked Warzone Commendations, Warzone Commendations, Fleet Requisition,
and Credits from PvP participation, and can try their hand at the slot
machines on Nar Shaddaa for exclusive rewards during the Nar Shaddaa
- Earn double Fleet Requisition and Credits in Galactic Starfighter battles from Game Update 2.8 to 2.8.1.
- Earn double Ranked Warzone and Warzone Commendations and Credits from 2.8.1 to 2.8.2.
- Keep an eye out for intriguing advertisements for the Club Vertica
and Star Cluster casinos for more information on the Nar Shaddaa
- Earn Golden Certificates from Smuggler's Luck and Kingpin's Bounty machines and redeem them for prizes.
- Earn exclusive mount prizes directly from Kingpin's Bounty machines.
- Smuggler's Casino Chips can be purchased with Credits or Warzone Commendations.
- Kingpin's Casino Chips can be purchased with Credits or Cartel Market Certificates, or won from Smuggler's Luck slot machines.
Nightmare Mode Dread Palace is now available!
Return to Oricon to face off against Dread Masters Bestia, Tyrans,
Calphayrus, and Raptus, who are now more powerful than ever before!
Defeat this new difficulty while Nightmare Power is active to earn a new
Group Finder Operations have been redesigned! Story
Mode Operations are now more accessible to endgame players (levels 50 –
55). The Operations section in the Group Finder window will list
available Operations on a predetermined schedule, rotating in different
Operations every few days. Players who meet the level requirement of the
Operation will be Bolstered, removing the requirement for endgame gear.
Rewards have also been improved, making this a great opportunity for
players to earn Ultimate Commendations and experience new content!
Bounty Contract Week returns! The event runs from June 10th 12:00 GMT to June 17th 12:00 GMT.
Progress faster with a Double XP Week! Get twice the experience from July 1st 07:00 GMT to July 8th 07:00 GMT.
The Gray Secant has returned from its travels! Participate in the Relics of the Gree event from July 22nd 12:00 GMT to July 29th 12:00 GMT.
- Added Shadow Map options to the Preferences graphics tab:
- Shadow Map Cascades: Increases the number of shadow maps used by the
shadow system. Increasing this will improve quality but reduce
- Shadow Map Resolution: Increases the effective resolution of the
shadows. Applies to interior and exterior shadows. Increasing this will
improve quality but reduce performance.
- Removed 6 Location and 1 Bestiary Codex entries that were erroneous and not obtainable through gameplay.
- Corrected an error that caused /say messages to not send as expected.
- System Messages are now able to have their location moved with the Interface Editor.
- New Nightlife Pack now available: The Star Cluster Nightlife Pack! Cost: 320 Cartel Coins.
- Hypercrates containing 24 Star Cluster Nightlife Packs are now
available! Cost: 6912 Cartel Coins (Discounted 10% for a limited time!)
- The Star Cluster Nightlife Pack items can now be previewed in Collections.
- Several Pets and Emotes from the Hotshot’s Starfighter Pack are now in Collections as intended.
- Moods now have a description indicating which slash command they unlock (ex: /goofy).
- The item "Holographic Disguise” now indicates in its tooltip that
the effect will break when performing any action besides moving.
Classes + Combat
- Fixed an issue that would occasionally allow abilities to affect
targets, even if those targets had a 100% or greater chance to defend
- Merciless Slash now deals more damage and costs 4 Focus.
- Dispatch and Merciless Slash now have a 25/50/75 percent chance and
Slash now has a 15/30/45 percent chance to trigger Mind Sear, which
finishes the active cooldown of Cauterize.
- Inexhaustible Zeal now also makes the Damager Over Time effects from Cauterize and Overload Saber uncleansable.
- Overload Saber now requires Juyo Form to be active.
- Plasma Blade now increases the damage dealt by burning effects by 7/14/21 percent (up from 2/4/6 percent).
- Focused Defense now lasts a maximum of 10 seconds (down from 40).
- Annihilate now deals more damage and costs 4 Rage.
- Vicious Throw and Annihilate now have a 25/50/75 percent chance and
Vicious Slash now have a 15/30/45 percent chance to trigger Pulverize,
which finishes the active cooldown of Rupture.
- Indefatigable Onslaught now also makes the Damager Over Time effects from Rupture and Deadly Saber uncleansable.
- Deadly Saber now requires Juyo Form to be active.
- Hemorrhage now increases the damage dealt by burning effects by 7/14/21 percent (up from 2/4/6 percent).
- Enraged Defense now lasts a maximum of 10 seconds (down from 40).
- Sever Force now deals slightly more damage.
- Telekinetic Focal Point now grants a 9% per stack bonus to the damage of Rippling Force.
- Mental Scarring now increases the damage done by Telekinetic Throw
to targets affected by the player’s Sever Force by 8.3/16.67/25 percent.
- Containment now reduces the activation time of Force Lift by 0.5/1.0 second (up from 0.25/0.5).
- Shadow’s Training now decreases the activation time of Force Lift by 1 second in addition to its other effects.
- Mass Mind Control now taunts NPCs when Combat Technique is active, and lowers threat when Combat Technique is not active.
- Reduced the activation time of Phase Walk to 0.5 seconds (down from
1.5 seconds) and increased the maximum duration to 5 minutes (up from 2
- Combat Technique, Force Technique, and Shadow Technique no longer
require 100 Force to activate, and instead use all available Force
regardless of amount.
- Force Technique’s Force Breach now deals slightly more damage.
- Sever Force now deals slightly more damage.
- Mind Warp now increases the damage of Mind Crush by 16.5/33 percent instead of extending its duration.
- Sever Force now also triggers the damage and Force regeneration of Rippling Force.
- Containment now lowers the activation time of Force Lift by 0.5/1.0 second while Force Technique is active.
- Mental Defense now enables Mass Mind Control to grant a 15/30 percent reduction in damage taken by 6 seconds.
- Force Strike now has a 100% chance to activate on melee attacks (up from 60%).
- Crush Spirit now grants a 15/30 percent chance for periodic damage
over time effects to trigger Crush Spirit, which finishes the cooldown
of Spinning Strike and makes your next Spinning Strike usable on a
target of any health level.
- Guard damage no longer cancels the effects of Whirlwind.
- Creeping Terror now deals slightly more damage.
- Focal Lightning now grants a 9% per stack bonus to the damage of Lightning Burns.
- Creeping Death now increases the damage done by Force Lightning to
targets affected by the player’s Creeping Terror by 8.3/16.67/25
- Haunted Dreams now reduces the activation time of Whirlwind by 0.5/1.0 second (up from 0.25/0.5).
- Assassin’s Training now decreases the activation time of Whirlwind by 1 second in addition to its other effects.
- Mass Mind Control now taunts NPCs when Dark Charge is active, and lowers threat when Dark Charge is not active.
- Reduced the activation time of Phase Walk to 0.5 seconds (down from
1.5 seconds) and increased the maximum duration to 5 minutes (up from 2
- Lightning Charge, Dark Charge, and Surging Charge no longer require
100 Force to activate, and instead use all available Force regardless of
- Lighting Charge’s Lightning Discharge now deals slightly more damage.
- Creeping Terror now deals slightly more damage.
- Lingering Nightmares now increases the damage of Crushing Darkness by 16.5/33 percent instead of extending its duration.
- Creeping Terror now also triggers the damage and Force regeneration of Lightning Burns.
- Haunted Dreams now lowers the activation time of Force Lift by 0.5/1.0 second while Lightning Charge is active.
- Shapeless Spirit now enables Mass Mind Control to grant a 15/30 percent reduction in damage taken by 6 seconds.
- Raze now has a 100% chance to activate on melee attacks (up from 60%).
- Bloodletting now grants a 15/30 percent chance for periodic damage
over time effects to trigger Bloodletting, which finishes the cooldown
of Assassinate and makes your next Assassinate usable on a target of any
- K.O. now allows Shoot First to interrupt the target.
- Slippery Devil now offers a 15/30 percent reduction in area of effect damage in addition to its other bonuses.
- Surprise Comeback now grants a 10/20 percent reduction in damage
received while Stim Boost is active in addition to its healing effects.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Surprise Comeback from healing a fifth time.
- Jarring Strike now allows Hidden Strike to interrupt the target.
- Shadow Operative Elite now offers a 15/30 percent reduction in area of effect damage in addition to its other bonuses.
- Revitalizers now grants a 10/20 percent reduction in damage received
while Stim Boost is active in addition to its healing effects.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Revitalizers from healing a fifth time.
- Tech Override now grants 6 seconds of interrupt and pushback
immunity after it has been used to activate an ability immediately. For
Commandos with Overclock, the immunity is triggered after the second
- Shield Cycler now also regenerates Energy Cells when an attack is defended against in addition to shielding.
- Static Shield now has a chance to finish the cooldown on Stock
Strike when an attack is defended against in addition to shielding.
Assault Specialist (Vanguard)
- Riot Augs now increases the damage of periodic elemental damage by 35% in addition to its other effects.
- Rapid Recharge has been replaced by Critical Recharge. Critical
Recharge increases Critical Hit chance by 1/2 percent, and reduces the
cooldown of Recharge Cells and Reserve Powercell by 15/30 seconds.
- Power Surge now grants 6 seconds of interrupt and pushback immunity
after it has been used to activate an ability immediately. For
Mercenaries with Power Overrides, the immunity is triggered after the
- Superheated Rails no longer gets damage from both Primary Hand and Off-hand Rail Shot attacks.
- Shield Vents now also vents Heat when an attack is defended against in addition to shielding.
- Rapid Venting now has a chance to finish the cooldown on Rocket
Punch when an attack is defended against in addition to shielding.
- Power Bracer now increases the damage of periodic elemental damage by 35% in addition to its other effects.
- Rapid Venting has been replaced by Critical Venting. Critical
Venting increases Critical Hit chance by 1/2 percent, and reduces the
cooldown of Vent Heat and Thermal Sensor by 15/30 seconds.
Flashpoints + Operations
- The effect of Nightmare Power has been removed from Nightmare Dread
Fortress, and the "Conqueror of the Dread Fortress” Title can no longer
be obtained. Congratulations to those who overcame this challenge!
- Nightmare Mode is now available for the Dread Palace Operation.
- Dread Master Brontes and the Dread Council now drop a Dread Guard Cranial Scan for each member of the Operation.
- Players who are defeated in an Operation now have the option to
spawn inside of the instance when all other players in the group are out
- Players accessing Operations through Group Finder will now be
Bolstered to an appropriate gear rating while inside the Operation. This
Bolster effect will also provide increased incoming healing and
increased shield chance and shield absorb.
- Operations in Group Finder will now group players for the 16-Player Story Mode version of the Operation.
- The Operation category of the Group Finder now rotates through a
different available Operation every 2 or 3 days. The currently
available Operation, the time remaining and the next available Operation
can be accessed through the Group Finder panel.
- Dread Fortress and Dread Palace have been added to the Operation rotation.
- Mass Manipulator Generators no longer drop from every boss in Hard
Mode Dread Fortress, and now only drop from Dread Master Brontes as
- Enemies outside of boss encounters in the Dread Palace now correctly follow players when engaged in combat.
- Added additional gating to the Dread Fortress to block access to unintended areas of the map.
- The Sovereignty buff players receive after claiming a Dread Master’s
throne is now properly dispelled when leaving the Dread Palace.
- Rewards for completing content via the Group Finder have been improved!
- Upgraded to 30 Ultimate Commendations at Level 55.
- Upgraded to 25 Elite Commendations between Levels 50-54.
- Hard Mode Level 55 Flashpoints:
- Upgraded to 10 Ultimate Commendations.
- Tactical 55 Flashpoints:
- Upgraded to 10 Elite Commendations.
- Spawn locations are now chosen randomly for players by default.
Players can override this from the Map screen by manually selecting a
Ships + Hangar
- A new Gunship variant has been added! The SGS-S1 Condor (Republic)
and the GSS-4Y Jurgoran (Empire) are now available via Fleet
Requisition. These Skirmisher Gunships are a more up-close-and-personal
Gunship with a Railgun and Missile-focused loadout, including an option
for the new Interdiction Missile.
- A new Bomber variant has been added! The Sledgehammer (Republic) and
the B-5 Decimus (Empire) are now available via Fleet Requisition. These
Assault Bombers are heavily armored Bombers that are best in the thick
of the battle, and are able to deploy Drones or Mines for maximum
Components + Crew
- Interdiction Mine damage has been increased, but no longer has Shield Piercing.
- Feedback Shield’s damage has been increased and now correctly activates off of Primary Weapon attacks.
- Fortress Shield now increases shield strength by 130%.
- Mine area of effect now obeys line of sight.
Items + Economy
- Serendipitous Assault, Focused Retribution, and Devastating
Vengeance Relics no longer activate from both dealing damage and healing
within the same rate limit.
- Scrap Peddler Lockbox has been added to the PvP Items vendor on the
Republic and Imperial Fleets for 600 Warzone Commendations. This Lockbox
gives a random Jawa Scrap item that can be exchanged at the Scrap
Peddlers in the Cartel Bazaar.
- Master Hunter’s Headgear has been given voice modulation.
- The Imperial version of the Battlemaster Force-Mystic’s Headgear has been given a more appropriate voice modulation.
- The inventory of Fleet Commendation vendors has been updated:
- All PvE Starship Upgrades have been moved to the Starship Upgrade vendor.
- The Pilot Suits sold by this vendor no longer have Social Level requirements.
- Reduced the cost of the Legacy Item Kits sold by this vendor.
- Merged Grade 6/7/8 crafting Lockboxes into a single "Level 50” crafting Lockbox containing 3 random types of crafting materials.
- Removed Level 50 Premium and Prototype Equipment Lockboxes.
- Reduced the cost of the Level 50 Artifact equipment Lockbox.
- Added a new Lockbox that contains a Rating 144 Prototype Item
Modification, identical to the one purchased from the Makeb Planetary
- Added a new Lockbox that contains a Rating 140 Item Modification,
identical to the one purchased from the Makeb Planetary Commendation
vendor. This Lockbox is weighted so that it is more likely to contain
Modifications appropriate to your class.
- Added a new Level 55 Crafting Lockbox that contains 3 random types of Grade 9 or 10 crafting materials.
Missions + NPCs
- Slicing Missions now grant the correct grade of Lockbox.
- The Starship Upgrade vendors S-1A0 (Empire) and S-4S0 (Republic) have been changed to Fleet Commendation vendors.
- The Galactic Starfighter Daily Mission now additionally rewards 40 Fleet Commendations.
- The Galactic Starfighter Weekly Mission now additionally rewards 90 Fleet Commendations.
- The French voiceover for Darth Arkous in Assault on Tython and Korriban Incursion has been updated.
- The Acid Trap Burn effect from the Toxic Sludge in Quesh Huttball
Pit is now applied faster, and is no longer avoidable by using abilities
that increase the player’s speed.
Just a note to say that any member of the raid progression teams please look at the new Schedule for raiding in the new month. There are changes you need to know as well as times and dates. The calendar has also been updated but I would ask that you read the post for all the new runs. It is posted at the top of the Operations forms.
Thank you and have a great game!
Yes, that is correct. A group of six hearty adventurers ventured forth to do battle in EC Nightmare mode. Irregardful of the danger which lies ahead of them, they made their bold plan to attack the operation. With sabers swinging, small rocks being tossed, and green grenades abound, when the dust settled, Toth and Zorn say dead. Handler Murdok then jumped down to avenge the loss of Z & T. The hearty adventures would have none of that vengeance. He was quickly dispatched, and when the dust settled (again) the gleaming purple column appeared from his broken and useless body. Loot was rolled on and we found out that Doc apparently has rigged dice. He walked, or slowly drove as the case may be, away with the much coveted tank mount that EC NiM so rarely gives up. Firebrand and Stormcaller also met the same fate as Toth and Zorn. It took us only three tries (twice) to get their non-tank dropping loot. In our defense, we did acquire two more dps. The next boss, Col. Vorgath, was a not so gentile reminder to some people that the mine filed is deadly when not diffused and that they are motion sensitive. No leaping across them. Well, with out dire consequences. Healers were heard mumbling something about not being able to heal stupid. None the less, Vorgath was our loot pinata. Kephess, was an entirely different story. Adventurers were battle weary. Chaos was not managed properly and the adventurers had to slink back to fleet cursing his name. ONLY because it was late and our heroes had to get their beauty rest. He will be history soon...........soon.